Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shade GM APLLICATION

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade GM APLLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Shade GM APLLICATION   Shade GM APLLICATION Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:10 pm

Name (First and Last): Moh'd Ali.

Times you are on : Sunday - Wednesday (5hrs due to school and other activities )
Thursday - Saturday ( 8-12 hrs )

Postion Applying For: SoulGunz GameMaster.

Why Should I Work for Soul-GunZ: Because I can be a great and helpful GameMaster, even though I have never been a GameMaster before I've had friend's who have been and technically know exactly how a GameMaster functions. I will be committed, hardworking and loyal to this server, I will not let this server down. I can be an entertainer but I can be very serious and mature during certain situations.

What can I do for this Server:
I will help develop the community of this server, I will provide assistance to whomever needs guidance and help in the Game/Forums. I will help solve people problems, as I am a problem solver, I try very hard to find the solution to every problem. I will help get rid of hackers(ban), spammers(mute) etc as I know how they are, I do know about the UC/OC, Aimbot, Shotbot etc. I can recognize it by just watching a replay of that player. I will help this server gain more players and let the players enjoy this server as much as possible. I can provide ideas and techniques on how to gain more players on this server.

Previous Gm Experience: Honestly, I have never ever been one, but I do know how GameMaster functions.

A Little Bit About You? :
Well, I can be funny at times, mature and I am respectful to each and every Individual. I speak fluent English and can speak Arabic too. I work hard to achieve what I want. I have been playing Gunz since 2007-2006 on IJJI though I did take some breaks during this time but I guess i'm back on it again, so I have alot of knowledge about GunZ and I have been through alot of experiences and can really help this server develop if I get accepted. + I live in the middle east, I have a different time zone than most of the Staff you have right now, so I can be on different time to check on the server when most of the staff might be offline.
My skype : SuupShadee

Closing :
Thanks for taking your time for reading this Application hopefully I do get accepted, thanks.
-Shade.
Back to top Go down
Yousif

PostSubject: Re: Shade GM APLLICATION   Shade GM APLLICATION Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:00 pm

Goodluck .
Back to top Go down
Taint

Taint

PostSubject: Re: Shade GM APLLICATION   Shade GM APLLICATION Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:19 am

you didn`t open the game and want to be gm ? lol
anyway Good luck ^^
Back to top Go down
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade GM APLLICATION   Shade GM APLLICATION Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:51 am

The admin hasn't checked on my account yet, can't access it Razz ?
Back to top Go down
Meso

Meso

PostSubject: Re: Shade GM APLLICATION   Shade GM APLLICATION Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:57 am

Good Luck ^^ add me on skype mesomeso715
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shade GM APLLICATION   Shade GM APLLICATION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shade GM APLLICATION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications :: GameMaster Applications-
Jump to: